Monday, January 30, 2006

Moving again?

Yes, looks like it. However, since I'm moving intercity, hopefully it won't be that much of a hassle this time. Let's see the pros and cons of the whole thing (this is where it gets boring and personal so you might as well stop reading)

Cons:
- Lots of effort
- Building has signed a "no pets" policy but the owner doesn't mind. Still, the cats have got to stay quiet. Or quieter.
- The boiler in the kitchen doesn't work and since I don't have a dishwasher, it has to be fixed ASAP.
- Gotta go to IKEA for a few things again.
- IKEA is 30 kilometers away.

Pros:
- The apartment is in a very nice area.
- Lovely view from the windows.
- The view mainly consists of the school campus.
- Two minute walk to classes.
- Well heated apartment. How do we say it, "afthonomi thermancy."
- The main street is only about 100 meters away.
- Reminds me of Brooklyn.
- Gotta go to IKEA again.


So, weighing all the pros and cons I either have to move, or I have to move. Thus, I will move. Next week, I hope.

No comments: